Returning to the Church building
From 30 May 2021 ABC started having 'Hybrid' Services. This is where some people are in church and the remainder of the congregation join from their homes via Zoom.
For the moment, the preacher, worship team, families with children, 'operational people' and the Home Group on duty are in church. Please do not turn up 'on spec'.
Following Government covid-19 guidelines, those attending church must:
- not attend if exhibiting any Covid symptoms or have had a positive Covid test in the previous seven days;
- only arrive shortly before the start of the service and exit the building as soon as the service is over (no refreshments can be provided);
- observe social distancing;
- wear a face mask at all times unless speaking from the front or singing in the worship team (congregational singing is not permitted);
- do not park in the rear car park as this will be used by the children - weather permitting;
- bring your own Bible with you;
- make your offering electronically, if possible (a collection plate will be available - but there will be no offertory).
Children and young people will go to their departments part way through the service. Children need to bring their own refreshments. Unfortunately, breakout rooms will not be available to children and young people on Zoom.
After-service prayer will only be available via Zoom breakout rooms.
Zoom breakout rooms will be available after the service for those at home.
From Wednesday 9 June 2021 ABC Club re-commenced meeting from 1.30pm-2.30pm (note later start time). Numbers are limited. Kirsty will speak with our usual attendees.
Last updated 02/07/2021 (BAF).
Page created Tuesday 25 May 2021.